If you are looking for Tile Mate (2016) – 1 Pack – Discontinued by Manufacturer. You came to the right place.
Tile Mate (2016) – 1 Pack – Discontinued by Manufacturer at text below.
You can read the information of Tile Mate (2016) – 1 Pack – Discontinued by Manufacturer, for the deciding on a purchase.
Tile Mate (2016) – 1 Pack – Discontinued by Manufacturer
- The world’s best selling Bluetooth tracker just got 25 percent smaller. Tile Mate easily loops onto keychains or attaches to anything you don’t want to lose so you can find it fast
- Use your smartphone to make your tile mate ring when it’s nearby. Your tile isn’t where you left it. You can anonymously enlist help in the tile community. With over 5 million tile devices sold, it is the world’s largest lost and found network
- Find your phone. Can’t find your phone: Simply double press the button on your tile mate to make your phone ring even on silent; Water resistant: Upto IP57 standards. Sound: 88 decibel melody
- See where you had it last. The easy to use, free tile app remembers the last time and place it saw your tile, so if you left it somewhere, you’ll always know where to look
- Battery life: One year from shipment: Charging: None All activity measurements and calculations are estimates. Accuracy is affected by various factors including physiology, location of device, and different movements
Tile Mate is the easiest, quickest and most reliable way to find your phone, keys — anything With over 5 million Tile devices sold, the Tile community is the world’s largest lost and found network. Supported Apple Devices using iOS 8.1 and up: iPhone (Released 2011 or later): 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7 and 7 Plus. iPad (Released 2012 or later): 3rd Gen, 4th Gen, Air iPad Mini, iPod Touch Apple Watch. Supported Android Devices using 4.4 or higher (KitKat or Lollipop): OnePlus One, Samsung Galaxy S5*, S6*, S7*, S8* Samsung Note 4*, Note 5*, HTC One*, HTC One M8*, LG Nexus 4*, 5*, 6*. *IMPORTANT Please be advised that Tile’s connectivity and app are affected by a known Bluetooth issue with devices using Android 6.0.0 (Marshmallow). Connectivity appears to be fixed in Android 6.0.1. Google has already begun to release 6.0.1, so please be sure to upgrade your OS as soon as it’s available for your device.
All these features of Tile Mate (2016) – 1 Pack – Discontinued by Manufacturer.
You can read more details of Tile Mate (2016) – 1 Pack – Discontinued by Manufacturer at text link below.