If you are looking for Garmin eTrex 30x 010-01508-10 Handheld Navigator. You came to the right place.
Garmin eTrex 30x 010-01508-10 Handheld Navigator at text below.
You can read the information of Garmin eTrex 30x 010-01508-10 Handheld Navigator, for the deciding on a purchase.
Garmin eTrex 30x 010-01508-10 Handheld Navigator
- UPGRADED DISPLAY – Features a 2.2″ 65K color sunglight readable display offering increased resolution (240 x 320 pixels). Physical dimensions: 2.1″ x 4.0″ x 1.3″ (5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm)
- LOAD MORE MAPS – Large 3.7 GB of internal memory and microSD card slot lets you load a variety of maps, including TOPO 24K, HuntView, BlueChart g2, City Navigator NT and BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required)
- PRELOADED BASEMAP – Includes a worldwide basemap with shaded relief
- BUILT-IN SENSORS – eTrex 30x adds a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass and a barometric altimeter which tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you even can use it to plot barometric pressure over time
- WIRELESS – Wirelessly share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches with other compatible devices -simply press “send” to transfer your information -also wirelessly connects to compatible Garmin devices, including VIRB and accessory sensors.
The new eTrex 30x is our upgraded version of the popular eTrex 30, with enhanced screen resolution and expandedinternal memory so you can download a greater variety of maps than ever. This rugged, dependable GPS retains the easeof-use and affordability that eTrex is legendary for, with an array of compatible mounts for use on ATVs, bicycles, boatsand cars. The new eTrex 30x also has the ability to track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. Add to that a3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass and barometric altimeter, and you’re ready to confidently go anywhere.
All these features of Garmin eTrex 30x 010-01508-10 Handheld Navigator.
You can read more details of Garmin eTrex 30x 010-01508-10 Handheld Navigator at text link below.