If you are looking for Garmin Chirp Geocaching Wireless Beacon. You came to the right place.
Garmin Chirp Geocaching Wireless Beacon at text below.
You can read the information of Garmin Chirp Geocaching Wireless Beacon, for the deciding on a purchase.
Garmin Chirp Geocaching Wireless Beacon
- Geocaching beacon automatically transmits data every two seconds with a range of up to 32 feet (10 meters)
- Stores hints, multi-cache coordinates, counts visitors, and confirms the cache is nearby
- Up to one year battery life with continuous use; battery is user-replaceable
- Durable and waterproof device features a cache-perfect small size
- Password protected to prevent reprogramming of chirp device
DIM: 0.9 H X 1.3 W X 0.3 D LESS THAN 1.0 OZ IN TOTAL WEIGHT WATERPROOF RANGE UP TO 32 FT TYPICAL RANGE OF 10 M RUGGED IPX7 WATERPROOF DESIGN AUTOMATICALLY TRANSMITS DATA EVERY 2 SECONDS COMPATIBLE WITH SELECT WIRELESS-ENABLED OUTDOOR HANDHELDS MULTISTAGE COORDINATES, HINTS and DESCRIPTIONS, GEOCACHE ID and BATTERY-LIFE INFORMATION PASSWORD PROTECTED TO PREVENT REPROGRAMMING OF CHIRPR DEVICE UP TO 1 YEAR BATTERY LIFE WITH CONTINUOUS USE, USER REPLACEABLE CR2032 LITHIUM COIN CELL BATTERY
chirp is a one-of-a-kind wireless beacon designed specifically for the outdoor adventures of geocaching. Affordable, durable and waterproof, chirp can communicate with, and be programmed by, any compatible wireless-enabled Garmin handheld (sold separately). chirp stores hints, multi-cache coordinates, counts visitors and confirms the cache is nearby. chirp is password protected and has a battery life of up to one year.
A one-of-a-kind wireless beacon designed specifically for the outdoor adventures of geocaching. Click to enlarge.
Other geocachers will be alerted your cache is nearby, and can access hints you’ve loaded into chirp (Garmin Oregon screen pictured).
chirp has a battery life of up to a year, is durable and waterproof, and features a cache-perfect small size. Click to enlarge.
Get & Store Hints
chirp can be programmed by any compatible wireless-enabled Garmin handheld to store geocaching hints and other information. When other geocachers arrive near your cache, they’ll be alerted that the cache is nearby, and then they’ll be able to access the hints you’ve loaded into chirp. And when you return, chirp will tell you how many visitors have been to your cache.
Setup a Multicache
With chirp, setting up and maintaining a multicache has never been easier. Using your compatible Garmin handheld device, chirp automatically transmits program coordinates so other cachers can find each stage of your multicache. Or if you’re on a multicache, chirp lets you download coordinates. So there’s no need to manually enter numerous sets of complex coordinates–there’s just one simple touch and you’re on your way to the next stage.
Built To Cache–Built to Last
chirp was designed by geocachers, so it’s built to take the rigors of the outdoors. Plus, chirp is password protected, so you’re the only one with programming powers. chirp has a battery life of up to a year and the battery is easy to replace, plus chirp features a cache-perfect, small size and is durable and waterproof.
There are a few guidelines, however:
- Do not mount the chirp inside a metal container.
- Do not bury the chirp.
- Do not put the chirp in water.
- A compatible Garmin device should detect the chirp within 10 m. For maximum transmission range, allow the chirp to have an unobstructed view in all directions.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1.3 x 0.9 x 0.3 inches (3.3 x 2.3 x 0.7 cm)
- Weight: Less than 1.0 oz (28 grams)
- Waterproof: Yes (IPX7–1 meter for 30 seconds)
- Battery: Up to 1 year with continuous use; user replaceable battery; message appears on your compatible Garmin device when battery is low
- Range: Up to 32 feet (10 meters)
- Password protection: Yes
What’s in the Box
Garmin chirp; CR2032 Lithium Coin Cell Battery; Small Adhesive Disc; Instructions
All these features of Garmin Chirp Geocaching Wireless Beacon.
You can read more details of Garmin Chirp Geocaching Wireless Beacon at text link below.