Looking for acr 2880 ResQ Link PLB-375 Personal Locator Beacon? You came to the right place.
This page contains details of acr 2880 ResQ Link PLB-375 Personal Locator Beacon. You can read the information of acr 2880 ResQ Link PLB-375 Personal Locator Beacon, for the deciding on a purchase.
acr 2880 ResQ Link PLB-375 Personal Locator Beacon
- This Personal Locator Beacon is pre-programmed for registration with the US country code. Whilst it will function anywhere around the world, the initial point of contact during an emergency situation would be the US Search and Rescue authorities
- Should you wish registration outside of the US, please purchase our from our ‘ACR ResQlink Non-Buoyant PLB – Programmed for Rest of World’ and advise us which country you require for registration. The device can be registered in the country of your choice
- This PLB is programmed for registration with the US country code. Whilst it will function anywhere in the world, the initial point of contact during an emergency situation would be the US Search and Rescue authorities with whom the PLB would be registered
- PLBs have been proven, tried and tested in some of the world’s most remote locations and treacherous conditions.Even in extreme conditions and situations, ResQlink activates easily.Just deploy the antenna, pull the anti-tamper seal and press the ON button
- This PLB should only be used in situations of grave and imminent danger to life. False alerts endanger lives and cause expensive disruption to Search and Rescue services. Deliberate misuse of the device could result in a penalty
- Battery, typical Performance : 30 Hours @-4°F (-20°C)
At 4.6 oz, the ResQLink distress beacon from ACR weighs less than a couple of energy bars. And topping just 3.9 inches, it’s smaller than the cell phone in your pocket. Small and mighty, the ResQLink PLB is a full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for anglers, pilots and back country sportsmen. With three levels of integrated signal technology – GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability – the ResQLink PLB quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues. Learn How A Rescue Works PLBs have been proven tried and true in some of the world’s most remote locations and treacherous conditions. Just ask the 400 or so pilots, boaters and back country explorers who were saved by a PLB during a rigorous test program in Alaska. Based in large part on the test results, the federal government approved use of PLBs in the United States in 2003. Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66-channel GPS, the ResQLink guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position. And, in the continental U.S., search and rescue personnel are typically alerted of your position in as little as five minutes with a GPS-enabled PLB such as the ResQLink. Two built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the ResQLink is functioning and ready for use – with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality.
All these features of acr 2880 ResQ Link PLB-375 Personal Locator Beacon, you’ll like acr 2880 ResQ Link PLB-375 Personal Locator Beacon.
You can read more details of acr 2880 ResQ Link PLB-375 Personal Locator Beacon at text link below.